DRIVE INTO THE FUTURE
THE SMART CHARGING STATION EVERY ELECTRIC CAR NEEDS
VIARIS UNI… Drive into the future!!
Design experts have liven up this charging station with revolutionary looks, clean and simple lines, and a very attractive quality finish.
EASY TO USE AND TO INSTALL
Integrated WIFI module simplifies remote control, programming and history log reading from your mobile phone. Convenient installation with wall mounting.
Its charge modulator optimises the use of the power available in the installation to charge the vehicle, avoiding the need to increase the supply capacity.
RESIDENTIAL AND TERTIARY SECTOR USE
The VIARIS UNI vehicle charging station is ideal for both residential premises (single-family home or communal car parks) and tertiary sector facilities (car parks in office buildings, shopping centres, hospitals and companies, etc.).
What does Smart Consumption mean?
Not increasing the supply capacity
Avoiding protection tripping due to overconsumption
Significantly reducing charging times
Being able to install a greater amount of charging stations
It can be used both in existing buildings and in new ones
VIARIS UNI… a world to discover
- Remote switching on and off.
- Configuration of automatic activation periods.
- Configurable warnings on the charging status.
- Ability to manage one or several VIARIS.
- Real-time information on the total installation and electric vehicle energy consumption.
- Record of home or installation and vehicle consumption per hour, day or month.
- Query the charging time and consumption of each vehicle to allocate energy costs.
- Query consumption habits per week days or time slots.
- Free download for iPhone and Android in:
- Charging station power: 7.4 kW to 22 kW.
- Charging Mode 3.
- Includes 5 metre Type 2 connection cable.
- High impact resistant PC enclosure. IK10.
- Protection Rating IP 54.
- Use the standard MQTT communication protocol with cloud storage, enabling remote control and display of the charging system.
THE NEW VIARIS UNI IS EQUIPPED AS STANDARD WITH…
- Charge modulator, enabling the end user to not have to increase the facility or home supply capacity, to increase or decrease the electric vehicle consumption depending on the remaining electrical installation consumption.
- Integrated WIFI communication.
- Mobile device VIARIS App for remote charging station management and control.
- Mobile phone notification system.
- Remote Software Updating.
- Leakage current detector.
- Tactile charging activation / deactivation sensor or RFID activation.
- Smart-home control and visual control of charging status, and charging station and home consumption history logs.
- Maximum power limitation via the integrated selector switch.
- Measurement and logging of charged power.
- Additional Schuko socket.
- MID certified meter.
This Electric Vehicle Specific Power System tester, enables the charging station to be tested by simulating the connection of an electric vehicle.
- Valid for charging stations up to 64 A.
- Can test Charging Mode 3 with Type 2 connectors.
- Includes an LCD display, showing: vehicle status, active phases, charting station current and power, earth connection verification and CP signal display in oscilloscope mode.
Tests as per UNE-EN 61851-1
- Generates vehicle status (disconnected, connected, charging, etc.).
- EV fault simulator: CP earth fault and CP D diode fault.
- Simulates hose coding (PP) 13 A, 20 A, 32 A, 64 A.
- Measures power provided by the charging station (PWM in CP).
Additional installation tests
- Phase presence and sequence indicator.
- Installation earth connection verification.
- Residual current differential (RCD) test 30 mA AC.
- Fault current test 6 mA DC (RDC-DD).
- External charging socket to generate actual consumption max. 8 A (1800 W).
TLF – 91 567 22 77
TLF – +34 91 567 22 77
For more information
Tlf: (+34) 91 567 22 77
© ORBIS TECNOLOGÍA ELÉCTRICA, S.A. 2020 – All Rights Reserved